Fixed wing ops: OK Helicopter ops: OK
Runway in use: 21R, circuit direction: RH, closing at: 1800.
Information current as of 13:07 on 01/04/2020 (local).
THE AIRFIELD WILL CLOSE AT 1800 ON TUESDAY 24th MARCH, WITH A PROVISIONAL RESUMTION OF NORMAL OPENING TIMES ON WEDNESDAY 15TH OF APRIL. THIS DATE WILL BE KEPT UNDER REVIEW.
GRASS RUNWAYS CLOSED - WATERLOGGED
AFIS NOT AVAILABLE MON, SAT & SUN UNTIL END OF APRIL 2020.
CAUTION WIP SE CORNER new taxyway Alpha extension and Blister hangar construction
Unofficial Weather - -
Weather Warnings - -
Helicopter Circuit ~ -
RFF Category ~ Until the end of April 2020, RFF Cat 1. RFF not avbl MON, SAT & SUN
AD ~ Not available to aircraft requiring a Licensed Aerodrome UFN
Sunset ~ -
Blades Flying Programme ~ See below
RNAV (GNSS) Instrument Approach Slots ~ The ATZ will be sterilised prior to the commencement of any IAP. All aircraft will need to land or leave the ATZ prior to an IAP.
Booked slots and aircraft type;
1. All Fixed wing & Microlight pilots departing on runways 21R, 21L and 23 are requested to climb straight
ahead to 500 feet before turning
3. A Quadcopter will fly over Sywell Reservoir weekdays 1330-1440 max height 300' AGL
4. All grass runways closed due soft surfaces or standing water. Access to private hangars closed.
5. New AFIS telephone number 01604 801630
7. CAUTION; Building 250m in the undershoot to Rwy 03R
NOTAMS. Pilots are responsible for making a more comprehensive check.
2. COVENTRY wef 1st August new radio frequency 123.830
4. WYTON freq now Wyton Radio 126.855 (E0003/19)
5. OLD WARDEN freq now 130.705. Acft join via overhead at 1800ft AAL to allow model flyers to cease ops PERM (L8309/18)
2 Excel Programme (Aerobatics may take place during AFIS hours 3nms radius ARP up to 5000' AGL UK AIP AD2-EGBK-1-5 Para 4e refers) No movements permitted during displays.)
BLADES AEROBATIC PROGRAMME:-
SLOT 1 1100-1120; SLOT 2 1300-1320; SLOT 3 1500-1520 (all times local)
Please see the events page.