Fixed wing ops: OK Helicopter ops: OK
Runway in use: 21, circuit direction: RH, closing at: 1800.
Information current as of 15:35 on 11/12/2019 (local).
Wed 11thth December 2019
GRASS RUNWAYS CLOSED - WATERLOGGED
NO CIRCUIT FLYING, NO VISITING FIXED WING AIRCRAFT - CARS ON RUNWAY
CAUTION WIP SE CORNER new taxyway extension and hangar base construction
Unofficial Weather - 1530 21015KTS 2500 RA BKN009 QNH997 QFE982 OAT PS06 DP PS01
Weather Warnings - Nil
Helicopter Circuit ~ LH
Sunset ~ 1549
Blades Flying Programme ~ See below
1. All Fixed wing & Microlight pilots departing on runways 21R, 21L and 23 are requested to climb straight
ahead to 500 feet before turning
2. Sywell AFIS Frequency Change. Due to the change over to an 8.33 kHz frequency, Sywell Information will be 122.705 WEF 1st April 2018 Aircraft unable to comply will need to operate NORDO subject to an AFIS briefing. Aircraft that are NORDO will not be permitted to fly circuits or out of hours.
3. A Quadcopter will fly over Sywell Reservoir weekdays 1330-1440 max height 300' AGL
4. All grass runways closed due soft surfaces or standing water. Access to private hangars closed.
5. New AFIS telephone number 01604 801630
6. CAR TESTING 9th & 11th Dec all day. No circuit flying, no visiting fixed wing NOTAM L9370/19 refers
7. CAUTION; Building 250m in the undershoot to Rwy 03R
9. AGL Rwy 03L/21R New PERM Runway edge, threshold and touchdown lights installed. Exercise caution when turning or vacating this runway.
10. Revised Helicopter Joining Procedures. Heli ATZ Entry/Exit points now via "Heli East, Heli West, Heli Northeast"
NOTAMS. Pilots are responsible for making a more comprehensive check.
2. COVENTRY wef 1st August new radio frequency 123.830
4. WYTON freq now Wyton Radio 126.855 (E0003/19)
5. OLD WARDEN freq now 130.705. Acft join via overhead at 1800ft AAL to allow model flyers to cease ops PERM (L8309/18)
2 Excel Programme (Aerobatics may take place during AFIS hours 3nms radius ARP up to 5000' AGL UK AIP AD2-EGBK-1-5 Para 4e refers) No movements permitted during displays.)
BLADES AEROBATIC PROGRAMME:-
SLOT 1 1100-1120; SLOT 2 1300-1320; SLOT 3 1500-1520 (all times local)
One aircraft ad hoc slots in December dates times TBN
Please see the events page.