Fixed wing ops: OK Helicopter ops: OK
Runway in use: 03L, circuit direction: RH, closing at: 1800.
Information current as of 12:11 on 20/02/2018 (local).
NOISE SENSITIVE EVENT - TUESDAY 20th FEBRUARY 0830-1730
With a Conference in Hanger Two on the above date, the following restrictions will be in force :-
No aircraft running engines on the main apron
All aircraft to operate from the Corporate apron
All aircraft towed to fuel pumps
No Fixed Wing circuits
No Rotary circuits on on airfield training
Tues 20th February 2018
All grass runways closed until further notice
ALL TIMES LOCAL
Unofficial Met Observation ~ 1205 31013G21 10km NIL BKN 2000'(E) H1020 E1005 +8/+2
Met Warnings ~ Nil
RFFS Category ~ 2
Helicopter Circuit ~ LH
Sunset ~ 1725
Warnings (See below for 2 Excel programme) ~
1. All Fixed wing & Microlight pilots departing on runways 21R, 21L and 23 are requested to climb straight
ahead to 500 feet before turning
3. A Quadcopter will fly over Sywell Reservoir weekdays 1330-1440 max height 300' AGL
8. New Grass Rwy 14/32 now marked, awaiting Licensing.
9. Rwy 03L/21R New PERM Runway edge, threshold and touchdown lights installed. Exercise caution when turning or vacating this runway.
10. Revised Helicopter Joining Procedures. Heli ATZ Entry/Exit points now via "Heli East, Heli West, Heli Northeast"
NOTAMS. Pilots are responsible for making a more comprehensive check.
2. Coventry All instrument procedures and ATC services withdrawn. Air Ground service only now available. Changes to RFF Category.
2 Excel Programme (Aerobatics may take place during AFIS hours 3nms radius ARP up to 5000' AGL UK AIP AD2-EGBK-1-5 Para 4e refers) No movements permitted during displays.)
BLADES AEROBATIC PROGRAMME:-
SLOT 1 1100-1120; SLOT 2 1300-1320; SLOT 3 1500-1520 (all times local)
Mon 19th Feb - All 3 Slots
Tue 20th Feb - Nothing planned
Wed 21st Feb - Nothing planned
Thur 22nd Feb - All 3 Slots
Fri 23rd Feb - All 3 Slots
Sat 24th Feb - Nothing Planned
Sun 25th Feb - Nothing Planned
Please see the events page.