Fixed wing ops: OK Helicopter ops: OK
Runway in use: 21, circuit direction: RH, closing at: 1800.
Information current as of 12:10 on 23/08/2017 (local).
Weds 22nd August 2017
ALL TIMES LOCAL
Unofficial Met Observation ~ 0825 Calm 1500m Mist OVC 400'(E) QNH 1010 QFE 995 +16/+14
Met Warnings ~ Nil
RFFS Category ~ 2
Helicopter Circuit ~ LH
Sunset ~ 2011
Warnings (See below for 2 Excel programme) ~
1. All Fixed wing & Microlight pilots departing on runways 21R, 21L and 23 are requested to climb straight
ahead to 500 feet before turning
2. Rwy 15/33 now PERM closed due to hangar construction in the SE corner (L5360/16)
3. A Quadcopter will fly over Sywell Reservoir weekdays 1330-1440 max height 300' AGL
6. Please avoid trampling freshly chalked markings and avoid running up engines to high power in front of runway designators.
8. New Grass Rwy 14/32 now marked, awaiting Licensing.
9. Rwy 03L/21R New PERM Runway edge, threshold and touchdown lights installed. Exercise caution when turning or vacating this runway.
10. Revised Helicopter Joining Procedures. Heli ATZ Entry/Exit points now via "Heli East, Heli West, Heli Northeast"
NOTAMS. Pilots are responsible for making a more comprehensive check.
1. Waddington LARS not available at times, especially weekends between 17 Aug - 27 Aug see NOTAM N0139/17
2. Coventry All instrument procedures and ATC services withdrawn. Air Ground service only now available. Changes to RFF Category.
4. East Midlands are now a provider of a LARS. Revised SSR codes See Notam B0588/17 & C1744/17
2 Excel Programme (Aerobatics may take place during AFIS hours 3nms radius ARP up to 5000' AGL UK AIP AD2-EGBK-1-5 Para 4e refers) No movements permitted during displays.)
BLADES AEROBATIC PROGRAMME:-
SLOT 1 1100-1120; SLOT 2 1300-1320; SLOT 3 1500-1520 (all times local)
Mon 28st Aug - TBN
Tue 29th Aug - TBN
Wed 23rd Aug - Slots 2 & 3
Thu 24th Aug - All 3 slots
Fri 25th Aug - All 3 slots
Sat 26th Aug - Dep to and Display at Dunsfold
Sun 27th Aug - Display Dunsfold and arr Sywell
Please see the events page.