Fixed wing ops: OK Helicopter ops: OK
Runway in use: 21R, circuit direction: RH, closing at: 1800.
Information current as of 11:25 on 29/01/2020 (local).
Weds 29th January 2020
GRASS RUNWAYS CLOSED - WATERLOGGED
AFIS NOT AVAILABLE MONDAYS UNTIL END OF MARCH 2020.
CAUTION WIP SE CORNER new taxyway extension and hangar base construction
Unofficial Weather - 1125 270/117g23 CAVOK NIL H1007 E992 +6/+1
Weather Warnings - Nil
Helicopter Circuit ~ LH
RFF Category ~ Until the end of March 2020, RFF Cat 1.
AD ~ not available to aircraft requiring a Licensed Aerodrome on Mondays
Sunset ~ 1642
Blades Flying Programme ~ See below
1. All Fixed wing & Microlight pilots departing on runways 21R, 21L and 23 are requested to climb straight
ahead to 500 feet before turning
3. A Quadcopter will fly over Sywell Reservoir weekdays 1330-1440 max height 300' AGL
4. All grass runways closed due soft surfaces or standing water. Access to private hangars closed.
5. New AFIS telephone number 01604 801630
7. CAUTION; Building 250m in the undershoot to Rwy 03R
NOTAMS. Pilots are responsible for making a more comprehensive check.
2. COVENTRY wef 1st August new radio frequency 123.830
4. WYTON freq now Wyton Radio 126.855 (E0003/19)
5. OLD WARDEN freq now 130.705. Acft join via overhead at 1800ft AAL to allow model flyers to cease ops PERM (L8309/18)
2 Excel Programme (Aerobatics may take place during AFIS hours 3nms radius ARP up to 5000' AGL UK AIP AD2-EGBK-1-5 Para 4e refers) No movements permitted during displays.)
BLADES AEROBATIC PROGRAMME:-
SLOT 1 1100-1120; SLOT 2 1300-1320; SLOT 3 1500-1520 (all times local)
One aircraft ad hoc slots in January dates times TBN
Please see the events page.