Fixed wing ops: OK Helicopter ops: OK
Runway in use: 23, circuit direction: LH, closing at: 1800.
Information current as of 14:00 on 18/11/2017 (local).
Sat 18th November 2017
ALL TIMES LOCAL
Unofficial Met Observation ~ 1400 270/10 9999 SCT 1000'(E) QNH 1019 QFE 1004 OAT +8/+8
Met Warnings ~ N08
RFFS Category ~ 2
Helicopter Circuit ~ RH
Sunset ~ 1606
Warnings (See below for 2 Excel programme) ~
1. All Fixed wing & Microlight pilots departing on runways 21R, 21L and 23 are requested to climb straight
ahead to 500 feet before turning
3. A Quadcopter will fly over Sywell Reservoir weekdays 1330-1440 max height 300' AGL
5. Sywell NDB U/S TFN
8. New Grass Rwy 14/32 now marked, awaiting Licensing.
9. Rwy 03L/21R New PERM Runway edge, threshold and touchdown lights installed. Exercise caution when turning or vacating this runway.
10. Revised Helicopter Joining Procedures. Heli ATZ Entry/Exit points now via "Heli East, Heli West, Heli Northeast"
NOTAMS. Pilots are responsible for making a more comprehensive check.
2. Coventry All instrument procedures and ATC services withdrawn. Air Ground service only now available. Changes to RFF Category.
2 Excel Programme (Aerobatics may take place during AFIS hours 3nms radius ARP up to 5000' AGL UK AIP AD2-EGBK-1-5 Para 4e refers) No movements permitted during displays.)
BLADES AEROBATIC PROGRAMME:-
SLOT 1 1100-1120; SLOT 2 1300-1320; SLOT 3 1500-1520 (all times local)
Mon 20th Nov - All 3 slots
Tue 21st Nov - All 3 slots
Wed 22nd Nov - All 3 slots
Thu 23rd Nov - No FLying
Fri 30th Nov - All 3 slots
Sat 18th Nov - Nothing planned
Sun 19th Nov - Nothing planned
Please see the events page.