Fixed wing ops: OK Helicopter ops: OK
Runway in use: 21R, circuit direction: RH, closing at: 1800.
Information current as of 12:00 on 25/02/2020 (local).
Tues 25th February 2020
GRASS RUNWAYS CLOSED - WATERLOGGED
AFIS NOT AVAILABLE MONDAYS UNTIL END OF MARCH 2020.
CAUTION WIP SE CORNER new taxyway Alpha extension and blister hangar construction
Unofficial Weather - 1155 26015G30kt 9999 Nil SCT020(E) H997 E982 +6/+00
Weather Warnings -
Strong Wind Warning valid 251100-252359 : W Winds with mean 15-20kt at times gusts 25-30kt may occur
Hail Warning valid 251100-251800 : Hail may affect the airfield at times
Snow Warning valid 251700-271800 : Snow (or snow and rain mixed) may occur at the airfield
Snow Warning valid 251800-252359 : Slight snow may occur at the airfield, nosig accumulations expected
Helicopter Circuit ~ LH
RFF Category ~ Until the end of March 2020, RFF Cat 1.
AD ~ not available to aircraft requiring a Licensed Aerodrome on Mondays
Sunset ~ 1734
Blades Flying Programme ~ See below
1. All Fixed wing & Microlight pilots departing on runways 21R, 21L and 23 are requested to climb straight
ahead to 500 feet before turning
3. A Quadcopter will fly over Sywell Reservoir weekdays 1330-1440 max height 300' AGL
4. All grass runways closed due soft surfaces or standing water. Access to private hangars closed.
5. New AFIS telephone number 01604 801630
7. CAUTION; Building 250m in the undershoot to Rwy 03R
NOTAMS. Pilots are responsible for making a more comprehensive check.
2. COVENTRY wef 1st August new radio frequency 123.830
4. WYTON freq now Wyton Radio 126.855 (E0003/19)
5. OLD WARDEN freq now 130.705. Acft join via overhead at 1800ft AAL to allow model flyers to cease ops PERM (L8309/18)
2 Excel Programme (Aerobatics may take place during AFIS hours 3nms radius ARP up to 5000' AGL UK AIP AD2-EGBK-1-5 Para 4e refers) No movements permitted during displays.)
BLADES AEROBATIC PROGRAMME:-
SLOT 1 1100-1120; SLOT 2 1300-1320; SLOT 3 1500-1520 (all times local)
Please see the events page.